Monday, January 29, 2007

Banny ban...

I've been banned from the Coven of the Moon Goddess....eRF's little "coven" on yahoo groups.


Here is the email:

The reason that you are being banned is because you right out
disrespted a member. And here is the message that made RavenFire and
I decide to ban you.

Re: My response to PM from ERF


He was not "nice enought" to PM Morgan. He knew the backlash he would
get if he did it publicly. What he said was rude and uncalled for. A
normal person would NOT respond as he did. He went through every step
of a mentally disturbed person I can think of:

1) guilt (trying to guilt her into thinking her actions were wrong)
2) blaming the other person ("you brought that on yourself")
3) sarcasm (the "daven" remark)

All of which were designed to make Morgan feel like the one who did
something wrong. The only time I've seen this is when I didn't take
my meds (and then drank alcohol), or my friend's brother who is
considered a "sociopath".

Helping eRF with his anger is obviously not helping. He needs
clinical help, and fast.


Lady Isis Aradia

Now, how is that disrespectful? I was simply stating facts. Oh, how silly!

2 comments:

Daven said...

Disrespecting....

You obviously didn't agree with them nor did you praise how wonderful they are. therefore you were disresepcting them and thus, you need to be banned.

I note this is in direct opposition to his stated positions with the new "rules" and he's following that pattern to the letter.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes indeedy-do.

Denial is NOT a river in Africa.