Friday, February 16, 2007

What is a Fluffy Bunny....eRF's Take

What is a "Fluffy Bunny" It's sad, but people like me. People who
won't take other people's crap. When we had people come on here and
try to raise a whole lot of hell, I didn't back down, and close the
group like they wanted. I was under a whole lot of fire from
some "Fundie" Or "Fake" Pagans. They tried to force me, and others to
believe, and act the way they did. MY cousin fell to their world, but
I did not. I stayed true to what I believed. A Fluffy Bunny, is a
Witch, or Druid, or any other Pagan who does not bend to the will of
others. I hate the term, but then, it is also a battle cry when we
fluffy bunnys are under fire. We also have some pretty cool big shots
who are fluffy bunnys. A lot of authors are Fluffy Bunnys. Silver
RavenWolf, Amber K, and some others are also Fluffy Bunnys. And a
Fundie, is well, someone who just won't stop being an asswhole to
you. Or someone who pretends to be someone, or something, they are
not, and uses you.

Interesting that fluffy bunnies are the "real" pagans, whereas the "fundie" Pagans are the ones who are not REAL Pagans.

The funny thing is, we're not actually talking about "fluff bunnies" anymore, but "Toxic Bunnies"....BIIIIG difference. Toxics give Paganism a bad name, fluff bunnies are just fun.

5 comments:

Blackthorn.Huntress said...

Oh it gets so much better, you're famous now.

Main page,
http://www.rendingtheveil.com/

Good e-zine, has a new debate section, the current debate is pro and con on bunny hunting. The links are a little more then halfway down, but the con article I've given you the link for, as your in it.

article in which you're linked:
http://www.rendingtheveil.com/article.php?article=41

The Witch of the North said...

Yay! I'm famous!

I don't know how I'm the "bad" in the bunny hunting...I've only posted 9 blogs so far, and none have been overly scathing.

Ah well...

Blackthorn.Huntress said...

Because you DARED, lol, to be scathing in your personal blog.

Silly isn't it.

The Witch of the North said...

LOL! And it's funny that WE are not permitted to be scathing about the bunnies, and yet those opposed to bunny hunts can be scathing about US.

"Hello pot, my name is kettle!"

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for giving me a new term: Toxic Bunny.

Excellent!